Job Position: Business Development
Executive Vacancy: 01
Employment Status: Full Time (9 am- 6 pm)
Minimum experience needed: 1 year
- Reach out to leads via email, phone calls, social messages & marketplaces in English for the US, Canada, etc.
- Develop a growth strategy focused on both financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Researching and identifying sales opportunities, generating leads, target identification, and classification.
- Develop and manage sales and marketing tools.
- Effectively perform cold calls to target prospects.
- Maintain leads in CRM and update them as required.
- Meeting the KPI requirement on a monthly basis.
- Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new clients Knowledge and
- Fluency in English is a MUST
- Good writing & speaking skills in English (again pointing out that it’s important)
- Basic understanding of computer programs
- Excellent communication and customer management skills
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Proficiency in data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting Proven ability to plan and manage resources
Educational Requirements: We don’t care as long as your English is excellent and you know how to communicate. Anyone with the ability to perform those tasks properly can apply.
Salary : 25,000 Taka to 35,000 taka, depending on your experience.
- Two Festival Bonuses.
- Excellent office environment.
- Opportunity to grow your own skills.
- Food Facility Available periodic increment based on performance.
Office address: Bashundhara R/A,
Deadline: 25 September 2023
Apply instructions: – If you believe you are a good fit for the position, Please send your CV and Apply through Google Forms https://forms.gle/poMiegj3iv2pHyBn8